At Priced Right Heating & Cooling, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We offer a variety of services to meet your needs, including heating repair and maintenance, furnace installation, air conditioning repair, duct cleaning, and indoor air quality services.
Our team is certified and insured, and we’re proud to be a locally owned and operated business. We also offer financing options to fit your budget.
Learn more about us to see what makes us Johnson County’s choice for heating and AC services.
Signs That You Need Furnace Repair
If you have an older furnace, it’s important to be aware of the signs that it may need to be repaired or replaced. Some common signs include:
- Your energy bills have been rising even though you haven’t changed your usage.
- Your furnace is making strange noises.
- The pilot light keeps going out.
- You notice uneven heating in your home.
- The furnace doesn’t seem to be producing enough heat.
Whether you’re looking to replace your furnace or just need routine furnace maintenance, Priced Right Heating & Cooling is your trusted furnace service company in Johnson County, KS.
Is it Time for an AC Replacement?
If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it. Some other signs that you may need a new AC unit include:
- The unit requires a major repair, like a new motor or compressor.
- Your energy bills have been increasing even though you haven’t changed your usage.
- The air conditioner isn’t cooling your home evenly.
- You hear strange noises coming from the unit.
- The air conditioner turns on and off frequently.
- There doesn’t seem to be enough air blowing out of your vents.
Remember that it’s essential to always leave any kind of central AC repair or replacement services to a trusted AC contractor. The team at Priced Right Heating & Cooling is specifically trained to perform air conditioning installation and other services safely and correctly.
When To Schedule Your AC and Heater Maintenance
The best way to make sure your heating and cooling systems last for many years without breaking down is to keep up with proper maintenance. Ideally, every home should have two maintenance visits per year: one in the spring for an AC tune up and one in the fall for a heater tune up.
This schedule of bi-annual maintenance ensures that your systems will be working at their best during the seasons when you need them most- summer and winter.