A well-designed heating system can keep your home comfortable and cozy in harsh winter weather, but even a top-of-the-line heater needs proper care to keep it operating at peak performance. A single malfunctioning part or unbalanced component can result in inefficiencies that can compromise your comfort and send your energy bills soaring.
Partnering with the experts at Priced Right Heating & Cooling helps ensure your heater works great when you most need it. Trust us for all of your Shawnee heating services. We have a team of heating technicians that are insured, trained, and experienced to service units of all makes and models. No matter what complication you’re experiencing, we’ve got you covered!
Check out our reviews and see why everyone in Shawnee is choosing us.
- Provide upfront pricing with every call.
- Have licensed & insured heating technicians.
- Provide financing options.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction with services.
What is a heater’s life expectancy?
Different types of heaters have different life expectancies, however, a heater’s average life expectancy is between 10 to 15 years. Boilers typically have the longest service life. Many can offer more than 30 years of dependable service. Furnaces have life expectancies of between 15 and 20 years.
While longevity is an important consideration when making purchasing decision, it’s critical to consider the heater’s efficiency rating, too. How well your heater converts energy into heat is the primary factor when it comes to your annual operating costs and your long-term savings.
Why is regular maintenance beneficial?
Even a high efficiency heater will wear itself out quickly if not properly maintained. Signing up for regular tune-ups is the most convenient way to make sure your heating system continues to operate efficiently and safely. Preventative maintenance offers you a wealth of benefits, including:
- Safe operation. Without regular maintenance, fuel-burning heaters can develop dangerous leaks that pose health and safety hazards to your home and household.
- Energy savings. A well-maintained heater can lower your monthly heating costs by as much as 25%, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Fewer repairs. Potential problems are often resolved during maintenance visits, saving you from costly repairs down the road.
- Longer service life. When properly maintained, heaters last far longer than neglected heating systems.
Is your heating unit in need of repairs or replacement?
A timely repair can extend the service of your heater, but there are times when a replacement is a better option. Replacing a faulty heater with a new system may be a better option if:
- Your heater is more than 10 years old. Today’s high efficiency heaters cost far less money to run than older systems, which means a replacement may save you more money in the long run.
- The unit is in need of a major repair. A high efficiency replacement may be a more economical choice when compared to the cost of replacing an expensive component.
- You’re dissatisfied with your heater’s performance. A heater that doesn’t deliver the comfort that you want for your family is a prime candidate for replacement.
Full-Service Heating Solutions
- 24 hour emergency
- Air handler
- Evaporator coil
- Furnace installation & replacement
- Furnace repair & maintenance
- Heater repair & maintenance
- Heater installation & replacement
for Shawnee, KS
Exceptional Service from Start to Finish with Priced Right Heating & Cooling
Tyler - Shawnee, KS 66214
I recently had the pleasure of working with Priced Right Heating & Cooling for the installation of a new furnace and AC unit. From the initial quote to the final installation, their service was outstanding. Respectful of Property: The technicians from Priced Right Heating & Cooling were incredibly respectful of my property. They took great care when moving equipment and ensured that no damage occurred during the installation process. It’s refreshing to work with professionals who treat your home as if it were their own, laying down tarps and drop clothes to prevent damaging my favorite hardwood flooring. Efficient Installation: I was amazed at how quickly they completed the installation. The team worked seamlessly together, ensuring that everything was set up correctly. They didn’t waste any time, which I truly appreciated. While they needed full access to the lower level for most of the installation, I also appreciated how quickly they moved in and out of the home while being respectful of the cold weather outside to ensure doors were shut quickly when possible to keep what heat I had still within the house! Quick Turnaround: What impressed me the most was the speed at which they turned things around. From the moment I received the quote, it took only a few days to schedule the actual appointment. This level of responsiveness is rare and made the entire process hassle-free. Overall, I highly recommend Priced Right Heating & Cooling for any HVAC needs. Their professionalism, respect for property, and efficient service set them apart. I’m now enjoying a comfortable home thanks to their expertise!
Bob toomay - Shawnee, KS 66216
very freindly,knowledgeable,quick service
Roy - Shawnee, ks
The folks at Priced Right treat you professionally and do excellent work for a fair price.
New furnace and air conditioner