Your heating system is an appliance in your home that you heavily rely on when the temperatures outside drop. Having to deal with a malfunction during this time is an ordeal no homeowner wants to face. Practicing a scheduled maintenance routine can help your unit work as it should when you need it the most.
If you’re facing trouble with your heating unit or would like to schedule a maintenance visit, call Priced Right Heating & Cooling. Our heating specialists are licensed, trained, and experienced to work on units of all makes and models. We believe in providing quality workmanship at reasonable rates. Depend on Priced Right Heating & Cooling for your Stilwell heating services.
Check out our reviews and see why everyone in Stilwell is choosing us.
- Provide upfront pricing with every call.
- Have licensed & insured heating technicians.
- Provide financing options.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction with services.
How long do heating systems last?
Your heater could last up to 20 years if it was serviced and maintained on a regular basis. However, service appointments are not the only things that determine the lifespan of your heater. The size of your unit, how often it is run, how cold it gets in the winter and the efficiency of your local gas service all play a part in its lifespan.
Most people look for a new unit after about ten years; however, their typical lifespan is between 10 to 15 years. Furnaces, on the other hand, have a lifespan of 13 to 20 years.
What are the benefits of timely maintenance?
Homeowners tend to overlook the importance of prompt maintenance. Scheduling maintenance appointments for your heater can bring forth considerable benefits. Those to consider include:
- Prolonging the unit’s lifespan.
- Reliability your system will work as it should.
- Decreases the chances of costly repairs and breakdowns.
- Ensures your safety at home.
- More efficient operation of system.
Should you repair or replace your heater?
Whether your system should be repaired or replaced is based on a number of factors. The age of the unit is usually the first factor. If your unit is between 10 to 15 years, it is imperative to schedule a full inspection of your unit. Our heating specialists are able to evaluate and diagnose whether or not your unit is in need of simple repairs or a total replacement.
Fortunately, there are some easy indicators that alert you that your unit is in need of services. Those to recognize consist of:
- Fluctuating temperatures.
- Little to no heat from unit.
- High energy bills.
- Loud noises when unit is on.
- Odd or foul odor while unit is operating.
- Call us right away if you are experiencing any of these symptoms; our team can remedy your trouble quickly and accurately.
- Full-Service Heating Solutions
- 24 hour emergency
- Air handler
- Evaporator coil
- Furnace installation & replacement
- Furnace repair & maintenance
- Heater repair & maintenance
- Heater installation & replacement